Welcome! If you are looking for Massage Therapy in Portland, you have come to the right place! I imagine you love to feel good and cherish the benefits of wellness and relaxation that come from a wonderful massage.
Well, you’re in for a treat!
First off, be sure to grab your $10 off coupon above. It is my gift to you for treating yourself to your first massage with me.
People have often said that a massage with me is more than just your average massage… it’s like an experience that is out of this world.
I must admit, I’ve been taught by some of the best teachers and have taken so many courses in beautiful places. I’ve combined all that I’ve learned and channeled it into my massages to make it a truly unique experience for you.
Plus, I do believe there’s some magic out there that comes through my hands to help me out!
Enjoy a Hot Stone Massage with stones from our very own Portland, Maine beaches!
Here are some of the Massage Trainings and Experience I’ve Had…
- Lauterstein-Conway Massage School, Austin, TX, 2004
- Universal Body Wellness Massage School, McKinney, TX, 2003
- Zero Balancing Training, Esalen Institute
- Vipassana Meditation, India
- Support Staff, McMurdo Station, Antarctica
- AmeriCorps, Boston, MA & Lewiston, ID
- Anusara Yoga Immersion Training
- BA, Muhlenberg College
I am always amazed at the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic), or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be such a powerful ally in your health care regimen.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. I don’t know about you…but I want to stay healthy and young!
I’d love to help you do that as well!
So if you want:
…Then call Sue Vittner Massage Therapy Portland today to book your appointment for an experience of a lifetime! 207-807-1044 or email me at email@example.com
Call/Text/Email for appointment:
Direct Insurance Billing:
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Auto Liability Claims
- Clients with Massage Therapy Benefit: City of Portland or Maine Medical Center workers with Aetna or Anthem
- Insurance may be qualified to receive $1000 toward massage services.
- Individual Massage
- Family Massage
- Couples Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Corporate & Event Chair Massage
If you’re new to massage, check out some of the benefits:
Order Your Couples Massage Video Here…